8 Weeks Individual Business Coaching
2 hours per week
Why do we need a Business Coach?
As the world of business moves faster and gets more competitive, it is difficult to keep up with changes in your industry as well as the innovations in sales, marketing and management strategies. Having a Business Coach isn’t a luxury you don’t need, it is a necessity your business must have.
Accountability is one of the greatest strengths of working with a Business Coach. Remember, it’s difficult to get a truly objective answer from yourself about your business, but your Business Coach will always tell you the truth, even if you don’t want to hear it.
A Business Coach is better than a consultant for many reasons. With years of successful experience that can provide valuable insight, your Business Coach will help you develop long-term and short term goals and strategies, as well as improve your business in areas that you might have overlooked. You may be able to survive in business without the help of a Coach, but it’s almost impossible to thrive…
- 1:1 Weekly 2 hours Coaching
- I will make you focus on the game and your long-term strategies.
- I will make you run more laps while making each round easier and more efficient.
- I will tell it like it is.
- I will give you small pointers based on years of experience.
- I will listen.
- I will help you develop long-term plans that will allow your business to function more efficiently and make more profit.
- Business type review
- Business review
- Targeted clients
- Listen to problems, help set goals and develop a plan
- Office (administration tasks) procedure optimization
- Tax management, cash flow
- Creating strategy
- Marketing, Social Media
- Administration and personnel issues
- Help to identify business opportunities
- Link with professionals and organisations that can assist you with other business issues.
We Will Work Together To:
Support your personal and professional development;
Facilitate gentle exploration of your needs, motivations, skills and thought processes in order for you to identify your own solutions and actions;
Support you in setting appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress in relation to these goals.
You Can Expect Me To:
Observe, listen and ask questions to understand your situation;
Encourage a commitment to action and the development of lasting growth & change;
Be supportive and non-judgmental;
I only take 2 people per week